Monday, February 20, 2012

As you all know, I am always trying to expand and try something new soooo I am proud to say that I am working on a new avenue that is sure to blow your socks off.  Now with that being said, I can't quite tell you what I am working on because that would totally ruin the surpise.  But I can promise that you all will be like, "OMG ReAlLy you make those too!!!"  and I'll be like, "Uh Huh! :D"  and you'll be like, "I want one NOW!!!!!" and I'll be like,  "I know right?!?!!"  LOL

For now I have working building up my stock, gotta love fedex BTW!  Anywho, all I can say is just wait!  I hope to do a big reveal on our facebook page next month so be sure that you have "liked" us at http://www.facebook.com/VinylColorCreations to stay on top of all that is new and trendy in vinyl decor!